Prompt Response: If I were to choose a song to describe my life it would "Full Moon Full Life" by Azumi Takahashi and Lotus Juice, because of how the song is constantly saying how to live life to the fullest and not worry about how it will end. It drives me to want to experience things and make connections. Summary: Completed Dickinson Soundtrack Assignment. Reflection: This was a very thought provoking assignment for me. It showed me how a lot of poems and songs are similar in the sense of their overall messages. I used to think poems were really profound and songs were more laid-back but taking the time to draw a connection between to the showed how they are one in the same rather than being two different things.
Prompt Response: One time when my friends got into a heated argument I left to avoid getting pulled into it. Doing that made my life easier as I avoided being suspended. Summary: Finished reading "The Life You Save May Be Your Own" in class. Reflection: I did not expect the short story to end in the way it did. I expected a much lighter ending than the one that was presented.
Prompt Response: As I have completed the rhetoric analysis essay I feel like I was challenged as a writer and I lost a bit of confidence in myself. When it came to constructing my body paragraphs I found myself stuck trying to correctly write the things that I wanted to say. I feel like I am ready to continue analyzing complex speech's and text within American Literature but I know that I will be challenged when doing so. Summary: Completed rhetoric analysis essay over Barrack Obama's New Hampshire Speech. Reflection: I learned that analyzing rhetoric devices and strategies make it easier to organize your thoughts when constructing an essay. Knowing this will help my writing skills as I progress throughout my academic career.
Comments
Post a Comment